CyberARTS Emblem

CyberARTS Emblem

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Love Lines

I stumbled across this video and found it so well thought out, incredibly organized and neat, and so well orchestrated that I immediately decided I couldn't withhold it from my blog. The video comes from the self-named Youtube account Aisha Zamm. There really are not a lot of words to describe this video other than simply outstanding, even the execution of the song along with the video and how at certain parts it seemed to me like they synced perfectly. I love the song playing during this video and I find it amplifies the meaning/message. On the visual side, her illustrations are impeccable and the way she can transform a whole image by merely flipping and bending the page is wonderfully creative. I can't find a lot of anything I don't like about this video the only thing I can point out is that, in my opinion, I don't particularly like photographic animation, however, I'd be a liar if I said it didn't work well for this video. This is an excellent example of creative genius and spare time combined to make something incredibly fascinating, enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment